- going to a book signing for a friend and critique partner. Yay Val!
- going to a second book signing for another friend and critique partner. Yay Kim!
- finding the new Nathaniel Fludd book at the book store and running into the author before we leave! Thanks Robin for the impromptu signing 🙂
- discovering that my novel is in a 6-way face-off in RLGL. Woo-hoo!!
- substituting for 3rd Grade on the day of the talent show and Fun Day. I can’t believe they’re paying me for this today!
I guess you could say I’ve got a lot to be happy for 🙂
What’s making you happy today?